Last updated: 02/11/2022
● Important definitions and information
● What personal information we collect
● How we use your personal information
● How we share your personal information
● What personal information third-parDes collect
● How we store your personal information and data
● Your rights concerning your personal information
● Use of our website by minors
● Our Response to Do Not Track signals
● How we use email marketing
● How you can contact us for more information
Important Definitions and Information
“Personal information” includes “provided information” and “device information”. We collect personal information when you visit and use our site.
“Provided information” is used to describe information and data that you provide to us directly.
“Device Information” is a collective term used to reference information that we collect from the device you are using when you visit our site
Device information includes:
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse our Site.
- “Log files” track acDons occurring on our Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/ time stamps.
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and oWen include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit hZp://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Personal Information We Collect
When you visit our site, we automatically collect certain information from your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse our Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to our site, and information about how you interact with our site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information”.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information to:
● Communicate with you,
● Fulfill orders placed on our site,
● Screen orders for potential risk or fraud, and;
● Provide you with information or advertising.
● We may collect several types of information from you such as your name, email address,
home or office address and phone number, when you access and use our service. Other types of information we collect may be related to how you use our platform. The primary purposes of our data collection are to provide our Services to you, improve our Services, and on behalf of clients, to provide “you” and “them” with the best PPE services and supplies
● We use your device information for advertising and functionality.
● Your device information helps us advertise to you and others with similar device information. This information is sometimes shared with third-parDes for advertising.
● Your device information helps us recognise you on our website and recognise your previously selected preferences. This is included, but not limited to, your location and preferred language.
How We Share and Disclose Your Personal Information
● We may disclose Personal Information of purchasers to operaDonal partners, affiliates, third- party service providers, or the applicable third-party distributor. Personal information that you provide us will not be directly disclosed to the operaDonal partners, affiliates, third-party service providers, third-party distributors.
● We employ third party companies and individuals to provide Services on our behalf, to perform Service-related operaDons (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics, payment processing, fraud detection and improvement of CrowdHealths inventory and distribution) or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used. These third parDes may have access to your Personal Information in order to perform these tasks on our behalf.
● We may share information, including Personal Information, with any current or future subsidiaries or affiliates, primarily for business and operaDonal purposes. We may sell, transfer, or otherwise share some or all of our assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorgantzaiion or sale of assets (including, in each case, as part of the due-diligence process with any potential acquiring entity) or in the event of bankruptcy.
● We may share information with government agencies as required by law in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet naDonal security or law enforcement requirements and, including without limitation, in connection with reporting earnings. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parDes to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parDes as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), or, at the request of governmental authorities or other third parDes conducting an investigation where we determine in our sole discretion the disclosure is necessary to (a) protect the property and rights of CrowdHealth or a third party, (b) protect the safety of the public or any person, or (c)
prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or pose a risk of being, illegal, fraudulent, unethical or legally actionable activity.
● We may disclose Personal Information in accordance with any explicit consent from you.
● We may publicly or privately disclose Anonymized Information and Non-Identifying Information. Such information may be disclosed or used, for example, to demonstrate how the Services are used, evaluate industry data, to create strategic partnerships, for sale or license to third-parDes, or to evaluate and study data relating to public health concerns, COVID-19, safety, product use and interest.
The types of third parDes we may share your personal information with include:
● Payment processors we utilize to help us securely store and manage payment information,
● Providers of email management and distribution tools,
● Providers of security and fraud prevention tools and services, and;
● Providers of data aggregation and analytics software that allow us to monitor and
optimize our site.
We may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Personal Information Third-Parties Collect
How We Store Your Personal Information and Data
We store your personal information and data at CrowdHealth Headquarters- 247 Center Street, New York, NY 10013. We will maintain your personal information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
We use commercially reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information stored on our servers.
No computer network or data transmission on the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and we do not take responsibility for any type of targeted aZack or breach. When you visit or use our site, you are doing so at your own risk.
Your Rights Concerning Your Personal Information
You have rights to your personal information. You have a right to know how we use your personal information, require us to correct any of your personal information, delete information as the law requires, receive a record of information we have collected about you, object to your personal information being used for direct marketing, and to object to our continued use of your personal information. To do so, please contact us at [email protected], or (929) 207-3904.
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU), you also have a right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection regulator.
Use Of Our Website By Minors
Our site is not intended for use by persons under the age of 13.
Our Response to “Do Not Track” Signals
Our site does not respond to “do not alter” or “Do Not Track” (DNT) requests or signals (California Do Not Track).
All website funcDons may not be available if you disable cookies. If you run into issues using our site because you do not wish to enable cookies, please contact us at i[email protected] and/or (929)20207-3904.
To disable cookies from Google Ads, you can do so by visiting https://adsselngs.google.com/authenticated
If you make a purchase on our site, submit your contact information, and/or opt in to receive emails, you agree to receive email communications from our site. This includes but is not limited to newsletters, site updates, promotions, and other announcements and correspondence. We are not responsible for the receipt of any such emails. You are responsible for ensuring that our email address(es) are not blocked or forwarded to your spam folder.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you choose to unsubscribe from receiving emails, you understand that you may no longer receive information or updates from our site.
As described above, we use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadverDsing.org/understanding-online-adverDsing/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/selngs/?tab=ads
- Bing: https://adverDse.bingads.microsoW.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
How You Can Contact Us For More Information
You can contact us at any time to learn more about how your personal information is being used and/or to exercise your rights concerning your personal information.
Email: [email protected]
Call: (929) 207-3904
Write: 247 Centre Street, New York, NY 10013